utility turns your Mac into the most fully featured alarm clock
you've ever owned. It'll gently put you to sleep then quietly do
the same for your computer. When its time to wake up, it'll wake
the computer first, and then rouse you from your slumber with whatever
music or radio station you choose. You can even use it to seamlessly
change from one playlist to another, changing your party's mood at a specific
time (a useful tool when its time for your guests to leave.)
• Unlimited number of nameable alarms
• Wakes the computer from sleep automatically
• Configurable snooze button
• Pick from any playlist - including folders, or ones that
contain radio stations
• Or, use the random feature to let the alarm choose for you
• Sleep button makes falling asleep to music easy
• Use playlists on shared libraries, iPods, or CD's
• Choose 12 or 24 hour time
• And much much more!
DOWNLOAD DMG | ZIP
If you like iTunes Alarm and use it often, please consider donating!
your feedback and bug reports to email@example.com.